CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i may be mad, but im loving it.

you're on my mind constantly. but i can't help it. its like i can't face a day without imagining you here by my side, and recalling those perfect moments we shared.

but i know they would not last.
moments like those, they never last.

and now that you're gone, i reminisce those little moments. i go wild deep inside whenever i sense even a tinge of you, even on other people. my heart sings whenever i hear your name. i hold on to anything that reminds me of you. i may be mad, but im loving it.

and every day of my life, i am looking forward to see you, to hold you, to feel you. and you know, you should always know, that i will do everything, everything i could, to be with you and to make you happy.

i need you.i know its unavoidable but you left. but you left me just when i needed you most.

but of course, i have to move on. we shouldn't be brooding about past moments, we have to make new memories. and i know that seeing you again is a new thing to think about.

but either way, thinking of you in the past and looking forward to the future makes me restless. i just need you by me, before i go crazy.

i think you get me.

0 reactants. :)):