CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2apRo9

i was sitting on a bench, staring blankly on a set of stairs. people were chatting, cheering and laughing, some of them persuading to join me in their merriment. i refused, thinking it was all overrated. suddenly, you walked right up to me, handed me your phone, and let me read a quote. i cant remember what it said, but i remember well what i felt as i was reading the lines. i was thinking that something will happen, and that this is what ive been subtly expecting since the moment i had a hint of a spark between us. after i read it, you held my hand, but said nothing. you just looked at me, but i didnt bother look back. instead, i continued staring at the same flight of stairs as i did moments before you came up to me. after a while, you let go of my hand. you patted my back and said, “don’t worry, its all going to be alright. I’m here.” on that note, you left me silently. i went inside a room, and there i found a white porcelain vase with a bunch of golden roses, and with it was a note. the note was filled with familiar memories which we've spent together. towards the end, you said what you really felt, and that you've felt it strongly for quite some time now. as i read the last part, the part where i was to read your name, i woke up with what seems to be litanies of complaints and nags. i woke up, and figured it was all a dream. well that's unfair. i didnt even get to know who you really were.





why does every good thing happen in dreams alone?

0 reactants. :)):