CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

saad. so saad.

IT SUCKS TO NOT HAVE YOUR NORMAL VOICE.


it sucks especially because i cannot live without talking.

seriously.
and people have been advising me to not talk, but i end up shouting at them, telling them that i cannot bear to not talk.

IKAW KAYA SA PLACE KO. FOR TWO YEARS, I HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO TALK MY GUTS OUT, AND IT COMES TO THIS POINT WHERE I SHOULDN'T EVEN TALK?!?!!!?!??! ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS. AND I HATE WRITING, BY THE WAY.


yes. and since i didn't get the chance to talk, then ill type.

lets be random, shall we?

i want to see a real penguin. i think it will make me happy.
then, we will swim together, forget our problems, and bask in the antarctic sun.
(wait. antarctic sun??? wth, yana.)
then, we will share fish. afterwards, it will join me back home, and we will be like sisters.
okay. too random.

but its nice to be random.
nakakabigla.:))

ikaw.
how random can you get.?

1 reactants. :)):

Jac said...

thats cute like you, well its also random like you... lets swim in an ocean of thumbtacks and rejoice for our blood is the taste of pickled seaweeds