CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

that damn movie.

wanted.

*bows head down*

the best movie ever made by bored people who want to make money.
:))

seriously. it was the best.
love the cinematography.(i applaud the glass breaking thing. :)))
love the sequence.
love the cars.
love the twist.(WAAAH. MY GUESS WAS RIGHT. THAT FRIGGIN GUY WAS HIS DADDY.)
love the plot.(though it was really familiar... i think i already read about it somewhere...)
love the actors.(go angelina jolie. you hot, corpse looking girl, you...)
love the soundtrack.(idol ko. hahahaha.)
love the suspense.(yes. i love it very much. di ba len? :)))
love the gore.
love the profanity.(how am i supposed to love profanity if i'm totally against it?)
:))

PLUS.
it was the first movie na kasama ko si mamikoo.:)
ma. matouch ka.

i dont want to talk about details because i will just get lost and get disappointed with myself.

but what i like most about it was that it made me think.
it made me think of the things that i have been doing in my life.
did i do something that made me experience the things that i have been experiencing lately? have i been fair to the people around me? am i living my life according to what my mentors ask of me? am i living a healthy life?

what the eff have i been doing lately?

well, i dont effing know. :))
i dont want to know.

because if i do, i will get too conscious of how to live my life.
and if i do, i will not get to appreciate a lot of things. i wouldnt get to see the beauty of my suffering. i wouldnt get to see the beauty of life.

"and if its true that every 7 years each cell in your body dies and gets replaced, then truly, i have inherited my life from a dead man."


yes. i have inherited my life from a dead man. i haven't changed. at least a bit.

1 reactants. :)):

ems said...

HAHAHA. :) natouch ako yana. and yeah, i looooove the movie. everything you said about it here, i agree. the best movie to watch kung gusto mong magkaheart attack. HAHAHA. :)

let's do it again sometime. :)