CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

GAAAD.

this post is for all the people who tell me that im FAT.

SCREW you. tangina niyo. immature, insecure people.
so what if im getting fat?
at least im HAPPY.
at least im CONTENTEd.

actually, my so-called hatred started when my relatives call me fat. its like everytime i see them its 'yan, tumataba ka na'. i used to tolerate it. but now, its time to burst. and i mean burst.
i got driven to burst more when they compared me to my cousins. 'yan si ****** kay stick o. si yan2 kay barquillos[un gung cylindrical na pagkain .' HALLLEEEEERRR. its just so damn unfair that you do those kinds of things. you can like say it in a nice, unoffending way.


and yet, i conclude that theyre just so freakin insecure.




0 reactants. :)):